1) With multiple coaches on a project, what information does each coach have access to?
When there are multiple coaches on a project, here is the information that each coach has access to?
- The Account Owner:
- Can view metrix at the Project level
- Can view metrix at the Participant level
- Can view action plans of all Participants in all Projects that the Account Owner created
- Can view Supporter names
- Can view recent activity (at bottom of participant's page)
- Can NOT view notes created by other Coaches
- Can NOT view details of discussions created by other Coaches
- Can NOT view any information from any other Account Owner (e.g., another coach account or enterprise account)
- Can view only Participant data that is assigned to the Coach
- Can NOT view notes, discussions or data of Participants assigned to other Coaches
- Can only view their own data.
- Can NOT view data of any other Participant.
2) When there are multiple Coaches on a Project, are they able to interact with each other?
At this time, Coaches are not able to interact with each other through the system.