Coachmetrix Reports are accessible by selecting the Reports tab from the Coach’s Dashboard.
The available reports are displayed. Under the Activity Report, select the Project from the drop down menu. A coach can choose to report on any of their current or former projects.
Once a project is selected, a list of all participants in the project will be displayed. Select the Participant(s) and click the Submit button at the bottom.
The data will download to a CSV file for review and easy formatting / manipulation.
The Activity Report includes the following fields for the Participants selected:
- Participant Name
- Participant email
- Date Added to Project
- Name of Coach Assigned
- Last Login Date
- Number of Goals
- Number of Supporters
- Number of Pulse Feedback Rounds Submitted
- Number of Pulse Feedback Rounds Total
- Number of Assignments Completed
- Number of Assignments Total
- Number of Resources Shared with Participant